Win premium seat tickets for the Israel Houghton Concert, Sunday January 19th 7:00pm! Submit your Youtube cover of an Israel Houghton song to the AUSA website by Monday 12/2 and be placed in a drawing to win! Have fun and use your imagination, from live instruments and vocals to lip syncing, all is welcome for the raffle contest
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for contest entry is 11:59pm Monday 12/2. Videos submitted after this date and time will not be considered for the raffle contest.
- Once video is submitted, it is subject to AUSA use which includes and is not limited to using the video as promotion on the AUSA website or Facebook page
- Video Submission
- Submission must be a cover (a recording of a song first recorded by another artist) of an Israel Houghton and New Breed song or submission will not be considered.
- Submission must be appropriate or will not be entered into the raffle
- Preliminary screening of the submitted video will be done to determine if the content is appropriate for general student viewing
- Contact information needs to be submitted with the video of who is in the video and who should be contacted if video wins the raffle competition (name, email address, and phone number).
- Only one entry per person or group will be considered for the contest. The first video you submit will be the one entered into the raffle.
- Raffle Prize
- Raffle contest prize is open to only Andrews University students
- Amount of tickets will be given to the winning video based on who is listed in the contact information as a participant
- A maximum of 6 tickets will be given to the winning video regardless of whether more than six people participated.
- Winner will be notified through the contact information provided and announced through AUSA media
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified Monday 12/9